A delicious, complementary food for guinea pigs that is high in fibre and Vitamin C and rich in nutrients. Due to the popularity of our Excel Tasty Nuggets for Guinea Pigs, we’ve added an extra flavour variety to this range, which contains blackcurrant and oregano which guinea pigs just love!
- Naturally high in Beneficial Fibre (36%)
- Prevents selective feeding
- High levels of protected vitamin C
- Contains a natural prebiotic for digestive health
- Fortified with vitamins and minerals for health eyes, skin and coat
- Natural antioxidants to support the immune system
- Delicious blackcurrant for extra flavour
- Oregano to alleviate stress and aid digestion
Suitable for: All guinea pigs of all ages
Important for: Maintaining good digestive health, preventing selective feeding
Feeding guide: Feed your fibrevore an egg cup full of Excel Tasty Nuggets every day
Beneficial fibre 31% • Crude Protein 17% • Crude Oils and Fats 4% • Crude Fibre 15% • Crude Ash 6.5%.
Grass Meal • Wheat • Lucerne • Maize • Soya Bean Hulls* • Oat Feed • Hi Pro Soya* • Peas • Wheatfeed • Unmolassed Sugar Beet Pulp • Yeast •SoyaOil* •Limestone• MonoCalciumPhosphate• DicalciumPhosphat e• Salt• ShortChainFructo-oligosaccharides(0.25%) • Blackcurrant (0.1%) • Oregano (0.06%).
*May Contain GM Materials
Vitamin A (retinylacetate) 25,000iu/kg • Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 2,000iu/kg • Vitamin E (dlAlphatocopherol acetate) 155 mg/kg • Vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid monophosphate) 1,050 mg/kg • Copper Sulphate Pentahydrate 28 mg/kg • Iodine (Calcium lodateanhydrous) 2.34mg/kg • Sodium Selenite 0.22mg/kg • Ferrous Sulphate Monohydrate 133mg/kg • Manganous Oxide 16.1mg/kg • Zinc Oxide 139mg/kg.
Tocopherol Rich Extracts of Natural Origin (E306) 100mg/kg.