Simple wire grill top and plastic base. Just line the plastic base with bedding and clear them when its dirty. I've got many people asking how i keep my rabbits clean and white, there you go, simple cage and consistent upkeeping of the environments. I change my bedding about once a week, sometimes more often depending on the rabbit. no smell, no frills when done regularly.
2.5 Feet L x W x H = 80 x 48 x 44 cm ( 31" x 19" x 17" )
- 1 front opening only
- 1.5" gap spacing between wires
- Can fit 2-3 Matured Netherland Dwarfs and 1-2 Matured Holland Lops of regular size (provided there's only the hay rack, bottle and food tray in the cage)
- Should only house 1 rabbit if he/she is of a larger breed
- Ensure he/she has room to stand and "tiptoes" to stretch
- Good enough as a startup investment housing for a rabbit's lifetime.